Private Parties at Circo Bar in Bath
Circo is the perfect place to hold your private party, company drinks or Christmas celebrations - we have the chic bar with luxurious design, great bar staff serving up the best cocktails in Bath with an unrivalled cool vibe... all you need to do is bring the crowd and we'll make it a party.
We can arrange canapés, buffets, sit down meals and entertainment, you just let us know when and we can arrange the where and how.
Now taking bookings for Weddings, corporate parties, team building days and yes...even Christmas already! - just come in, have a drink on us and let us help you plan the perfect party...
If you're interested in booking please contact:
Events and booking team: Marie Richardson
Telephone: 01225 585 100
We get asked lots of questions about Circo Bar and Lounge so we have listed our most commonly asked questions and answers below
- Q: Do you allow Butlers in the Buff?
- A: So that our venue can be enjoyed by everyone, we do not accept any stripping entertainment at Circo.
- Q: What is your dress code?
- A: Our dress code is smart/casual. No fancy dress of all kinds, flip flops, trainers, shorts, sports shirts, hen head gear, sashes, L-Plates, phallic objects, neon and feather boas are not permitted.
- Q: Do you allow decorations?
- A: We do allow tasteful decorations and this can be arranged through our bookings manager. You may also bring in your own decorations if you so wish to. However we do not encourage the use of table confetti and flashing items.
- Q: Do you charge a table fee to book a table?
- A: Groups of 10 or more can reserve a vault or large table for a small charge, smaller tables are available on a first come first served basis and it is best to pre-book them by calling our booking line (01225 585 100).
- Q: Can I reserve a specific area of the bar?
- A: Yes you can, please see the gallery for pictures of all the areas of the bar.
- Q: Can I hire the whole venue?
- A: Of course, please contact our bookings manager for information on entire or half venue hire.
- Q: Can I be put on the guest list and get free door entry?
- A: Our guest list is based on a first served basis. We allow up to thirty free entrants and thirty £3 entrants on Friday and Saturday nights only. This must be pre-arranged through our bookings manager. On Fridays and Saturdays after 10pm there is a small door fee. Depending on the evening this is between £3-£5.
- Q: Can you give me some information on you Cocktail Master-classes, Gin High Tea and Bourbon Affair?
- A: We have listed a rundown of each of our events on the events page, If you would like more information please call the booking line (01225 585 100).
- Q: Can I pre-pay for drinks on arrival?
- A: Yes of course, please see the drinks menu on our website for all drinks and prices.
- Q: I'm bringing a large group, do you offer any packages or discounts?
- A: We offer a package based on a maximum of 20 guests. 2 x bottles of Prosecco, 1 x bottle of spirit of your choice, mixers and door entry for £200.
- Q: What time are you open till?
- A: Monday-Thursday 5pm - 12am, Friday 5pm - 3am, Saturday 12pm - 3am, Sunday 5pm-10.30pm.
- Q: Do I need to pay a deposit for my booking?
- A: For classes a deposit of 50% is required to confirm a booking. When you book a table reservation card details will be taken and securely stored with a pre authorisation of £50. No charge is taken unless you fail to adhere to the policy in our terms and conditions.
- Q: What type of music do you play?
- A: Our music is a mix of funk and soul through to disco, house and electro(fried) beats. We do not play chart music and have a strict no Rihanna policy.
- Q: How many people can you fit in Circo?
- A: We can fit up to 300 people.
- Q: Do you have any age restrictions?
- A: Yes we are a 21 and above venue, people younger than 21 will not be allowed into the building.
- Q: Do you have an outside terrace?
- A: Yes we do have a heated outside area that is open till 10pm each night.
- Q: Do you serve food?
- A: We serve food Friday and Saturday 5-10pm, for larger parties we have numerous canapé, buffet and specialist menus on offer. Please talk to your bookings manager regarding menus.