Private Parties at Circo Bar Bath
Circo is the perfect place to hold your private party, company drinks or Christmas celebrations - we have the chic bar with luxurious design, great bar staff serving up the best cocktails in Bath with an unrivalled cool vibe... all you need to do is bring the crowd and we'll make it a party.
We can arrange canapés, buffets, and entertainment, you just let us know when and we can arrange the where and how.
Now taking bookings for Weddings, corporate parties, team building days and yes...even Christmas already! - just come in, have a drink and let us help you plan the perfect party...
If you're interested in booking please contact:
We get asked lots of questions about Circo Bar and Lounge so we have listed our most commonly asked questions and answers below
By booking online at Circo your details will be held by our third party booking provider for 21 days for NHS Track & Trace.
We do not currently have DJ's due to CV-19
Closing times may differ to have those advertised, and are subject to the level of trade or Government restrictions.
- Q: Do you allow Butlers in the Buff?
- A: So that our venue can be enjoyed by everyone, we do not accept any stripping entertainment at Circo.
- Q: What is your dress code?
- A: Our dress code is smart/casual. No fancy dress, flip flops, trainers, shorts, sports shirts, L-Plates, phallic objects, neon and feather boas are not permitted.
- Q: Do you allow decorations?
- A: We do allow tasteful decorations and this can be arranged through our team. You may also bring in your own decorations if you so wish to. However we do not encourage the use of table confetti and flashing items.
- Q: Do you charge a table fee to book a table?
- A: Groups of 2 to 6 can book using the tab in the top left corner of this website, we do only book out 50% of our tables as the rest are for 'Walk in's' on a first come first served basis. When booking you will be asked for your card details to confirm your booking, you will only be charged if you are a 'No Show'.
- Q: Can I reserve a specific area of the bar?
- A: Yes you can, please see the gallery for pictures of all the areas of the bar.
- Q: Can I hire the whole venue?
- A: Of course, please click on the 'make a booking tab' top left of this website, please click on Private Hire Enquiry & we shall be in touch.
- Q: Can you give me some information on you Cocktail Master-classes & Gin High Tea ? *Due to CV-19 We are currently unable to run our events.
- A: We have listed a rundown of each of our events on the events page, If you would like more information please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Can I pre-pay for drinks on arrival?
- A: Yes of course, please see the drinks menu on our website for all drinks and prices.
- Q: I'm bringing a large group, do you offer any packages or discounts?
- A: We offer a package based on a maximum of 20 guests. 2 x bottles of Prosecco, 1 x bottle of spirit of your choice, mixers for £200.
- Q: What time are you open till?
- A: Monday-Wednesday 5pm - 12am, Thursday 5pm - 1am, Friday 5pm - 2am, Saturday 4pm - 3am*, Sunday Closed.
- Q: Do I need to pay a deposit for my booking?
- A: For classes a deposit of 50% is required to confirm a booking. When you book a table reservation card details will be taken and securely stored with a pre authorisation of £50. No charge is taken unless you fail to adhere to the policy in our terms and conditions.
- Q: What type of music do you play?
- A: Our music is a mix of Electro Swing, jazz, funk and soul through to disco, house and electro(fried) beats.
- Q: How many people can you fit in Circo?
- A: We can fit up to 150 people.
- Q: Do you have any age restrictions?
- A: Yes we are a 21 and above venue, people younger than 21 are at the discretion of the duty manager.
- Q: Do you serve food daily?
- A: No, We only sell food for pre booked Partys & Events.